The April St. Pete Beach Corey Area Craft Festival will be back in town in beautiful St. Pete Beach, Florida. This amazing craft festival is one you will definitely want to come out and be a part of. Hosted again along bustling Corey Avenue amidst great retail shops and fine dining restaurants, this fabulous beach town is the perfect locale to showcase your hand-crafted works and wares.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.