The show is just in time for the holiday season. Residents and tourists alike flock to this show, located on Corey Avenue, to buy one of a kind gifts for all their loved ones. The community is very supportive of this tradition.
Show is currently closed to jewelry. All jewelry applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor craft event:
• All attendees are asked to wear a mask upon entering the Festival, with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between crafters and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.