The brick-lined streets of historic Hyde Park will once again come alive with eye-popping art during the Hyde Park Village Art Fair. The hugely popular event comes to the charming open-air, upscale shopping destination and attracts both residents and visitors. The event offers visitors a unique experience with brick courtyards, fountains and tree-lined streets, creating an old world setting and making Hyde Park Village a perfect location for a fine art fair.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.