Punta Gorda is located between Sarasota and Fort Myers on Florida’s west coast. The show is set up on charming Sullivan Street in the heart of Punta Gorda. The show will take place on Thanksgiving weekend, a busy weekend for visitors and locals alike.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor craft festival:
• All attendees are asked to wear a mask with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Social distancing is required between crafters and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
Show is currently closed. All applications will be juried for wait list only.